Hello my loves! I haven’t been very well lately and have been feeling a bit sorry for myself! But I just found out that I have been nominated by the lovely In Lindsay’s Shoes, go check out her blog! I’ve only been doing this a couple of weeks and I’m still a bit of a newbie here but everyone has been so nice and had alot of nice things to say about my posts, it’s nice to be in the company of such lovely ladies. The idea of this is that this gives not-so-big blogs like mine a bit of love. This way we can all get to know each other better and make our little community stronger.
The rules are…..
You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
You must answer all 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.
You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated.
So on to my questions!
What are your favourite nail polishes this season?
My favourite at the moment has to be Soigné Nail Lacquer I received this in my May Birchbox and I’ve been loving it. Although it is £11 a pop, it dries so quickly, it isn’t streaky. It’s just amazing.
What magazine (or book if you don’t read magazines) are you currently reading?
I don’t read alot of magazines to be honest but I’m always reading my kindle! Currently trying to get through the Game Of Thrones books.
What are your 3 favourite makeup brushes?
1. Real Techniques buffing brush. I love this one because it buffs my foundation perfectly into my skin. I never feel caked with this brush.
2. Real techniques duo fiber contouring brush. This always picks up the perfect amount of powder.
3. Real techniques Eyeshadow brush. (can you see a pattern here?) this brush makes belnding so much easier and picks up the perfect amount of powder.
What is your favourite lip colour at the moment? Give examples
I recently dug out an old favourite of mine that I had forgotten. I’ll do a review on it soon. Maybeline Super Stay 24 hour colour in Cherry pie. It really does stay all night. I kept checking it throughout the night and it didn’t budge! Love it!
What products do you use specifically for ‘pamper nights’?
If I want to treat myself I’ll run a bath with MONU Spa Warming Ginger Massage & Body Oil
What are your 2 favourite hair products?
I couldn’t live without Avon Advanced Techniques Daily Shine Dry End Serum and Avon Advanced Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil
If you could look like any celebrity who would you choose?
Mila Kunis! I don’t think i have to explain why…
What makeup brand dominates your collection? (ie. What brand do you have the most products of?)
Recently I’ve been buying alot more Max Factor.
Which country would you most like to visit?
I’m not much of a traveler to be honest. But I would love to go to new York again. The shopping is amazing!
What’s you’re best bargain product?
It has to be The Body Shop Tea Tree Cool & Creamy Wash for just a fiver I think it’s a cracking price!
If you were put on a stranded island and only got to pick one beauty product and one skincare product what would you pick? (be specific, e.g. the brand & colour etc.)
It would have to be my Max Factor All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation but that would only be if there were other people with us cause I hate people seeing my freckles… And of course my liz Earle Cleanse and Polish to take it off!
So here are my questions!
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What one product (makeup/hair care product/skin care product) have you repurchased the most and why?
3. What’s your favourite Perfume at the moment?
4. Favourite high street store?
5. Who would be your dream date?
6. Which fashion trend do you absolutely loath?
7. What post on your blog has had the most visits?
8. What’s your new years resolutions?
9. What make up item can you not leave the house without?
10. What’s your favourite junk food to eat?
11. Current foundation your using?
Here are the amazing ladies that I’m nominating! Go check out there blogs
Have fun guys!