I feel so honoured to get my third Liebster Award. It’s so nice to know that people are loving what I’m doing, it means a lot. I was nominated by Stressed But Well Dressed. She posts about fashion and beauty products. Go check out her blog! This award is about appreciating and recognise those blogs who don’t have as many followers and to show them some love! As well as bringing us all closer.
So here are the rules..
– You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
– You must answer all 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
– After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.
– You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
– You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
My questions were..
1). If you could dye your hair a different colour for a day, what would you go for?
Purple has always been my favourite colour so probably a lilac.
2). Would you rather live without lip balm or without mascara?
Lip balm. My eyelashes are quite light so I would just look wrong without it!
3). Lipliner: yay or nay?
Definitely yay! Defines your lipstick if you use the right shade and stops bleeding.
4). What’s the best make-up tip you’ve ever received?
Less is more
5). Would you rather be overdressed or underdressed?
It depends. Nights out these days I’m usually under dressed but not sloppy under dressed just comfortable if that makes sense?
6). The OC, 90210, Gossip Girl or Pretty Little Liars?
So hard between The OC and Gossip girl! But if I had to choose I’d say Gossip girl
7). Is Beyoncé a feminist icon?
In some ways yes. Beyoncé has encouraged young women to be self-empowered, but then again some of her songs make me think not. But are they just songs? I’d like to think she was.
8). If you could live anywhere in the world, and money were no object, where would you pick?
New York. I went there last may and didn’t want to leave.
9). You find £50 on the street. What do you do?
If I couldn’t see who’s it was or anyone looking for it… Go shopping!
10). You’re throwing a fancy dress party. What do you go as?
I’m actually really miserable and hate fancy dress..
11). How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Scrambled on toast!
My 11 nominations!
2. Gwenllian Branwen
3. Millie Make Up
4. The Enn Loft
5. How Pretty In Print
8. Lucys Makes Up
11. The Mason Jar Chronicles
And now my questions for all you to answer!
1. What’s your favourite film you have watched recently?
2. Whats your guilty pleasure?
3. If you had to live without make up or hair products which one would you choose?
4. Being inside when it’s raining or being outside when it’s sunny?
5. Who is your icon?
6. Who is your favourite blogger?
7. What made you start your blog?
8. Favourite TV show?
9. What is your favourite Eyeshadow platte?
10. Straight or curley hair?
11. Facebook or Twitter?