Hello beauties! Well here is another award I’ve been nominated for! I was nominated by the lovely Beautiful Breakable. Go check out her blog. She does alot of reviews on beauty products! I love getting these nominations because I love knowing that people are enjoying what I’m doing. As I’m still learning and still quite new to this it’s really lovely to get so many. The main purpose of this award is to gain more recognition and a sense of a community with a common interest. Go check out the original post of the fashionista Award here
1) You get notified in a comment on one of you’re posts of you’re nomination. Great job! Why don’t you thank you’re nominator? 🙂
2) Now its time to spread the word of you’re achievement. Write a blog post containing an image of the award and answer the 10 questions about yourself that will be provided by you by your nominator. Its a way for the blogosphere to get to know you better:)
3) In you’re post, include a link back to the original post about the award and choose 10 people that YOU nominate to receive the next Fashionista award! (Any fashion related blog under 5000 followers)
4) This is like a chain of giving recognition to those who deserve it, so don’t be the one to break it! Inform you’re top 10 on their nomination and send them to this page🙂 All nominees (including you) should post a comment on this post saying “I was nominated!”
5) Every month, a poll will be held on this post with the Top 5 bloggers. (chosen randomly from the comments) and YOU all get to vote which is you’re favorite! If you are one of them, and you win, then you get the highest recognition in a separate blog post on this blog with a link back, a follow and a choice to guest post (this is entirely up to you if you would like to guest post on this blog)
What motivated you to start blogging?
I have always loved reading reviews about products and usually will read something before buying anything. I thought the one day, I could do this.. and it all stemmed from there! I love make up and skin products and hair products and I love reviewing them all.
If you lost ALL of your makeup what 3 things would you IMMEDIATELY re-purchase?
I can’t live without foundations. I have freckles and I really don’t like them so that needs a cover up! I would choose Max Factor All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation. The second would have to be a eyebrow pencil. My eyebrows are really light and thin so I’d purchase Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil. My third would have to be a mascara. Same as my eyebrows, my eyelashes are also quite light too and I look so strange without mascara so I would purchase Benefits They’re Real Mascara.
Holy grail mascara?
Has to be Benefits They’re Real Mascara. I think alot of people will out this!
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? ✈
I’d love to visit Japan
I don’t really have a favourite. I recently bought a new one I’m enjoying from Avon which is there ultra Colour Matte lipstick I got in Nude.
What is one beauty tip you swear by?
Less is more
If you could only use one makeup brand for 1 year, which would it be?
I have alot of Max Factor so I’d probably say that!
Favourite album you’ve purchased?
Kasabians new album ez-eh. I went to see them in Leicester last weekend and they were amazing! I took this picture and I love it.
If you could only eat one meal, what would it be?
Now for my nominees questions!
1. What made you want to start your blog?
2. What language would you love to learn?
3. Cats or dogs?
4. What’s your guilty pleasure?
5. What’s the one product (make up, skin care product, hair product… Anything!) that’s surprised you the most?
6. What’s your thoughts on global warming?
7. Favourite movie you have watched recently?
8. What product could you not live without?
9. Bath oils or bath bombs?
10. Whats your favourite sport?
And now my nominees
1. Jasmin Charlotte Lifestyle
2. Randomness I Like
3. Life Love Lindsey
4. Blushing Biddies
5. The Luxe List
7. dolls house journal
8. JFK Days
9. A Perfect Masquerade
10. The London Turtle Blog