Hi guys! I got another! It’s so amazing to be recognised by other bloggers because I still feel like quite a newbie because I’ve only been doing this for about 2 months now. I was nominated by Laura Jane at Act Fashionably. She’s an actor and she posts about her life, fashion and make up. Go check out her blog and give her a like! This award is about appreciating and recognise those blogs who don’t have as many followers and to show them some love! As well as bringing us all closer.
The rules are:
– You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
– You must answer all 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
– You must give 11 random facts about yourself.
– After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.
– You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
– You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
11 Random Facts:
1. I’m obsessed with tennis. My favourite players are Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Kei Nishikori and obviously Roger Federer
2. I love festivals. I’ve been to Reading Festival about 6 times, this year will be my 7th. So if you have any questions about festivals and what to take I’m your expert! I might do a post about this soon when I get time. If you’re going to Reading Festival this year let me know!
3. I have a Netflix addiction, and to go along with it I have a TV show addiction. When I get into a show I need to watch all the episodes in a small space of time.
4. I had to have my cat put to sleep yesterday. He was my best friend. I don’t show my emotions well with the people I know and I don’t tend to talk to people about my feelings, but with him I didn’t have to hide, it sounds weird if you don’t have a pet but people that do or did have a pet you will get it.
5. I have an obsession with smelling nice. I don’t get it when people smell bad. There are so many products out there now to prevent that it really annoys me when people smell..
6. I have a Peugeot 208 Active and I’m in love with it. It’s brand new and I’m so proud of it. I recently saw an advert for it and Novak Djokovic was in it! I knew I brought the right car!
7. I’m not that into shoes. It’s weird for a girl but I probably own like 5 pairs… I think it’s because I have size 8 feet (I know… Massive right?) it’s always hard for me to find shoes in my size.
8. I never wear trousers. I only wear them at work because I have to but out of work I’m always in dresses shorts and skirts. Even in the winter which some people think is weird.
9. I love playing games. My favourite game is Assassins Creed. As soon as a new one comes out I have it and have finished it within a week.
10. I love eastenders. I watch every single one. It’s the only soap I’ve ever really continously watched.
11. It really annoys me when people put eyelashes on there cars. I think it looks stupid. I once went to let a woman out at a junction in a Fiat 500 but then saw she had eyelashes on her car and then decided against it.
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I have always been the sort of person to read reviews before buying anything and I thought to myself, I could do this.
2. Where did your blog name come from?
It’s pretty boring so I don’t really have an explanation. Ive been thinking of changing it but haven’t thought of anything yet.
3. What’s your favorite of your own blog posts?
I don’t really have a favourite to be honest. They are all my favourite because I love blogging about products.
4. How do you find new blogs to follow?
I pretty much search for tags that I’m interested in.
5. Would you ever stop following a blog?
Only of they posted something I found offensive but I don’t see that happening with the people I follow!
6. What is your opinion on commenting on blog posts?
I love people commenting on my posts. I love having feedback because I still feel I’m pretty new so anything people say I take on board.
7. Name one author whose books you will always read?
I’ve read the whole series of House Of Night so probably Kristin Cast and P. C. Cast
8. If you could only recommend one book for another to read, what would it be and why?
Is probably say the time traveler’s wife. I love that book. It’s such a good story.
9. What is your most anticipated read of 2014?
I don’t really have much time to read these days so I have a stock pile of books on my Kindle to get through!
10. Who is your favourite Designer?
Probably Michael Kors. I love his bags and I need one of his watches!
11. How do you pick your outfits?
Depends what mood I’m in and where I’m going. If I’m going out shopping I like to make an effort but if I’m popping to the shop I’ll just throw something on! Like I said I don’t wear trousers unless I’m at work so it’s always a dress or shorts or a skirt.
My Questions For Nominees
1. When did you start your blog?
2. What made you want to start your blog?
3. What is your signature make up look?
4. What are your make up pet peevs?
5. What product did you have high hopes for but really let you down?
6. What book do you wish would be turned into a film or TV show?
7. Kindle or good on fashioned paper back?
8. What advert (TV or radio) really annoys you? (mines the safe style windows one ergh!)
9. What’s your favourite reality show?
10. What’s your guilty pleasure?
11. Favourite colour?
1. The Pink Blush
3. Honor Recommends
4. Beauty Beth
5. Lucky Life Beauty
6. Kayso Beauty
7. Beauty Full Blog
8. The Secret Girly Girl
9. Coffee Sundays
10. My Exquisite World
11. Fabulous Nerd
Have fun guys!