Hello beauties! So I’ve been away for a while and that means I have alot of awards to get through! I got this one just before I was making my way to reading. I received it from the lovely Katie at Plus+Beauty, thanks so much Katie! You should check out her blog, I always love her posts. Sorry it’s taken me so long to do this!
– Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
– Put the award logo on your blog.
– Answer the ten questions they have set you.
– Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
– Nominate ten people
My questions from Katie
1. What is your favorite drugstore brand?
Id probably say Max Factor
2. What is your “I cannot live without” beauty item?
My eyebrow pencil!
3. What is your favorite hair product?
Has to be Avon Advanced Techniques Morocco Argan Oil and Avons Advanced Techniques Daily Shine Dry End Serum.
4. What are your favorite eye shadow colors?
Anything nude. I’m not much for over the top colours on my eyes.
5. What is your all time favorite lipstick?
That’s a tough one! I’m really liking the Avon Ultra Colour Matte Lipstick but i couldn’t possibly choose one for all time it changes all the time!
6. If you could choose any color of eyeliner besides black, which one would you choose?
7. What is your favorite high end brand?
I don’t really buy much high end stuff to be honest because I’m usually dissapointed because of how much I’ve paid and it’s similar to my high street brands. But I’d probably go for benefits because they can be quite pricey but good.
8. What is your go-to must have foundation?
Max Factor All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation is my favourite at the moment.
9. What is the best mascara in your opinion?
Benefits They’re Real Mascara I haven’t found much better then that!
10. What is the next item you wish to buy from your ‘wishlist’?
I don’t really have a wish list to be honest I just buy everything I want! Maybe I should start making one to slow myself down..
My questions to you!
1. What’s your favourite cheap drugstore brand?
2. What make up products just didn’t live up to your expectations.
3. Cream Blusher or Powder Blusher? And why?
4. Favourite perfume your using at the moment?
5. If you had to use only one hair care products for the rest of your life, which one would you choose? (not including Shampoo and Conditioner)
6. What’s your go to primer?
7. What’s your favourite drugstore and why?
8. Best make up tip?
9. What make up product could you not live without?
10. Are you a fan of the tangle teezer?
And now my nominees.
Blush and Bluebells
Randomness I Like
Abigail Robyn Brown
The Fabulous Nerd
Life. Love. Lindsey
Up The Rollercoaster