I love being British, so when I saw Clare do this tag I wanted to do it! I tag anyone’s who’s proud to be British to do this!
1. How many cups of tea do you have per day? (and how many sugars?)
More of a coffee person to be honest! With two sugars.
2. What is your favourite part of a roast dinner?
It has to be the roast potatoes. I always eat them first. Then my meat and then I always mash my veg in with the mashed potatoes. Don’t ask me why, I’ve done it since I can remember…
3. What is your favourite dunking biscuit?
Got to be hobnob! They never fall into your drink
4. What is your favourite quintessentially British pastime?
Complaining about service and then making out everything is fine when the waiter comes over. Just too polite!
5. What is your favourite word?
Azerbaijan. Ever since they won the eurovision I’ve loved saying it.
6. What is your favourite Cockney rhyme slang?
Don’t know any!
7. What is your favourite sweet?
8. What would your pub be called?
Bull and bladdered
9. Who is your number 1 British person?
10. What is your favourite shop/restaurant?
I love Chiquitos. Gotta be superdrug too! I prefer online shopping for clothes…
11. What British song pops into your head?
blur – song 2
Thanks for reading guys I’m looking forward to reading your!