Hello beauties! So I haven’t done one of these for a while, this is my 7th one! but they are always welcome. It’s lovely to get recognise for doing a great job, and to make this community we are building even stronger, while also giving the smaller blogs a push. The Liebster Award was created to recognize and/or discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere. I was nominated by Stuff Hannah Says. Go check out her blog. She has a great beauty & fashion blog. I was also nominated at the same time by Strange Made Me. She also has a beauty blog that you should defiantly check out.
I’ll start with Hannah’s post first because they have different rules.
1. A link to the blog you were nominated by, and a note to say thank you.
2. The award itself.
3. The answers to the questions given to you by the person you were nominated by.
4. Your list of 11 nominees (they must have less than 1000 followers on their blog).
5. A list of questions you would like your nominees to answer.
6. The list of rules for the award.
Who would be your ultimate dinner party guest?
I’d love to have dinner with Rivers Cuomo just because I think he’s such an interesting guy!
What would you like to achieve in the next 5 years?
Maybe own my own house.
Why should people continue to read your blog?
I still consider myself a bit of a newbie to be honest. I’ve been doing this since May this year and I’m still learning. I’m not the best at bigging myself up as you can tell, but I always try and do my best with my blog.
How would you change the world, if you had the power to do so?
The only thing I would do is make Wasps extinct. They are pointless and I hate them.
When do you know if you truly love someone?
And now for Alice’s rules and questions.
1. Display the Liebster Award logo on your blog
2. Thank and link back to the person who has nominated you
3. List 11 facts about yourself
4. Answer the 11 questions they have posted
5. Create 11 questions to ask
6. Choose your own nominations
1. What do you like to blog about?
Anything that’s interested me. Anything I’ve lived. Anything I haven’t liked. Pretty much anything beauty related!
2. What’s the story behind your blog?
I’m the sort of person who will read loads of reviews before buying something. I thought one day that I could totally do this and just did it.
3. Where are you from?
I’m from Birmingham in the United Kingdom. It’s the second biggest city in England after London obviously.
4. What’s your No 1 place to visit?
I’ve already visited my number one place and that was New York.
5. Who inspires you?
6. What is the one goal you are working towards?
I don’t really define my life on working towards goals. I’d rather enjoy my life and have a plan along the way.
7. What is your dream bag?
8. What is your all time favourite book?
I don’t really have a favourite book to be honest.
9. Can you speak more than one language?
No way. Id love to be able to.
10. What is currently your favourite song?
Weezer – Back To The Shack
11. If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be?
Andy Murray! I’m a huge tennis fan and always follow his games throughout the year.
11 Random Facts
1. I’m a massive tennis fan. My favourite players are Kei Nishikori, Novak Djokovic and of course Andy Murray.
2. I’m also a massive wrestling fan! I got back into it last year. I loved the WWE (then it was the WWF) when I was a kid. I basically loved anything my brother did at that age!
3. I love playing video games. My favourite game series has to be Assassins Creed.
4. Once i start watching a TV show and I enjoy it, I have to watch all the episodes in as little time as possible.
5. I went to New York last May and it was the most amazing experience of my life. I can’t wait to go back
6. I do all my blog on the WordPress android app because i don’t have a computer anymore. I’m saving up for one am the moment though.
7. I used to be a massive party girl. I used to be out every weekend in the clubs. It doesn’t interest me anymore. I’d rather go to a bar or a pub and catch up with my friends now.
8. My first ever concert was Steps! I don’t remember much if it at all.
9. I’ve been to Reading Festival 7 times. It’s my favourite festival and I don’t know when I’ll stop going!
10. I’m really bad at saving money. I’m trying to get better and manage my money better but I feel like I treat myself alot ha.
11. It’s really hard to think of facts about yourself! But my last one is I went to university and did fashion and textiles.
So I’m gonna nominate the following people! Please check out their blogs too. Do which ever awards rules you want. I’ll give you your own questions below.
Playing Dress Up
The World Of Cos
Reviews, Tips & Beauty Tricks
Little Coffee Break
Red Velvet London
1. What’s your favourite TV show at the moment?
2. What’s your favourite high end brand? And why.
3. What’s your favorite high Street brand? And why
4. Lip gloss or lipstick? And why
5. Eye liner.. Liquid or pencil? And why
6. Why did you start your blog?
7. What perfume are you wearing at the moment?
8. What song are you obsessed with at the moment?
9. What foundation are you currently using?
10. What’s your favourite candle scent?
11. Where do you see your blog in a year?